WOTC Tips & Tricks
1. Did your employee sign and date the forms correctly?
2. Is the required information complete?
3. Did you put in the employee's start date?
4. Did you put in their job title and wage?
5. Did the employee provide proof of age and address?
6. Has the employee worked for your company before?
7. Are you sending the applications to us within 21 days of the employee(s) start date?
Making sure information is complete and timely will help us make the most return on investment for you.
How much could you save?
Based on our experience between 12-20% of all new hires may qualify for the work opportunity tax credit. Click here to calculate your potential savings today.
CMS helps companies of all sizes save money by taking advantage of the Work Opportunity Tax Credit. Call Brian Kelly at 1-800-517-9099 today to see if it makes sense for you.